Re: [Spridgets] Starter solenoids

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Starter solenoids
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:01:32 -0500
> 1.) Is the original rebuildable (I haven't even looked at it, yet)?
> 2.) What's the dif between the NLA unit listed by Moss (but, like I
> said, NLA) and the unit listed for the 1500 (my car is a later 1275)?

1. Probably not.
2. The button between the posts is no longer there (darn!) and there are a
couple of additional connections that you can ignore. They are there so that
the solenoid can bypass the external ballast while cranking.

It will work fine for you as long as you can figure out which connections to
ignore ;-)
David Lieb