[Spridgets] john , NJMP in millville info?

To: John Caffrey <jdc6@Lehigh.EDU>, Frank Clarici
Subject: [Spridgets] john , NJMP in millville info?
From: charles christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:10:04 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
sand fleas are nothing compared to how filthy dirty you will be by the end of
day one!  spent one weekend there a few weeks back(second group to run there).
there is next to no vegitation growing to retain loose sandy dirt.  any
competitor goes or a spectator drives to a fence to watch the race and it's a
pretty nasty dust cloud!  also dust devils if it's windy!   the inside of my
trailer is filthy.   i'm expecting to go to the lightning course to spectate on
saturday.   i could course instruct on the thunderbolt course after the track
time i had during the SVRA event driving the saab.  i feel the need to hear
radial engines combined with vintage race cars this weekend.  ;)

chuck