Re: [Spridgets] Holy SMOKES !!!

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy SMOKES !!!
From: Jeff Foster <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 19:58:05 -0600
On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 7:48 PM, Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dean, do you REALLY think that eBay has "ethics"??
> These are the same jokers that are pressures everyone to use PayPal. Since
> they OWN PayPal, they get paid on both ends, by the buyer AND seller. They
> are just a legal scam.

I'm not going to argue whether eBay has any ethics because it does
indeed often seem that they only care that they get their cut of a
sale.

I also understand the complaints about forcing people to use Payal
(that eBay now owns).

I am curious about the "they get paid on both ends" comment though
because as a buyer on eBay it's never cost me anything to use PayPal.