Re: [Spridgets] Holy SMOKES !!!

To: Jeff Foster <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy SMOKES !!!
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 20:08:25 -0600
I will fess up that I DO NOT have a PayPal account. I have read much of the
discussion on eBays forums from sellers and buyers about the charges. I do
not have any personal experience with those charges myself, and I have been
successful in most cases in convincing the seller to accept a money order.
That may change, but until it does, this is how I will deal with eBay.

--
DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad