Re: [Spridgets] Big Healey question

To: <conan@intrex.net>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Big Healey question
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 06:27:15 -0700
I have a Big Healey a Miata and a Spridget.

I would recommend using the original drive train in the Big Healey.

Price for a good Big Healey that needs restoration = price of a very good
restored Spridget

Do not be surprised when he asks 10 to 15 K for a rust bomb (with motor)

It is getting harder to find Big Healeys for under 10 K in any shape.

The moment you drop a V8 in the value goes WAY down (like 5 to 10 K)

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org