Re: [Spridgets] last bit of side curtain seals

To: grunthaner@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] last bit of side curtain seals
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:42:08 GMT
I used a metal screwdriver (I have a number of small ones), with a slight
radius stoned onto the edges so it doesn't dig in, and silicone spray. I
started at the sharp corner (lower front) and went around. After I finished a
side, I went back and evened it out since the act of getting it in kind of
pulls and stretches the seal so that it doesn't look like it fits. Maybe
Saturday night I'll have the gumption to try the front edge again.

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016

Find solutions for your business. Click here and get it done now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/BLSrjnxUkjBukklph38VUV5QsYWXnh
yzlDPqNZXefKJlA3Z97YdnJzjCxsU/