Re: [Spridgets] MG 2009

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] MG 2009
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:30:33 +0000
We had the speed reduction also.

We also had a change to metric around there somewhere.  The internet tells me
it was in '71, but the internet also says this: "Driving in Canada might be
quite different from driving in the USA. In Canada people drive on the right
hand side of the road. ... "  ( from: http://www.driving-in.com/canada/ )