Re: [Spridgets] MG 2009

To: "Jay Fishbein" <jfishbein@snet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] MG 2009
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:30:31 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jay Fishbein" <jfishbein@snet.net>
To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:14 AM

Whether one does it or not, has done it or not, Spridgets were not designed
as
a highway car. While a handful might consider them fun on the interstate for
days on end, it equates to punishment for most others.

Considering a 2,000 mile trip in a Spridget unappealing  has nothing to do
with one's enthusiasm for the car.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT

Not to mention that, I'll bet, the average age of this group is over 50
which means our bodies have been through a lot and many of us just can't
hack that kind of mileage in anything but a comfortable cruiser anymore.
Yep, I'm one of them.

Larry