Re: [Spridgets] MG 2009

Subject: Re: [Spridgets] MG 2009
From: "Dave G." <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:16:28 -0700
Must be talking about The Loop... Just like the Dallas-Ft Worth
circular road...

Here we have zero tolerance. My boy just got nailed for doing 65 in a
60 zone --- on a 8 lane highway with no traffic!!

$134!!

They're gonna raise the money somewhere, and we motorists are the
easiest to target!

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!