[Spridgets] Spridgets & Gasoline

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Spridgets & Gasoline
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 09:44:19 -0500
I was just talking to a very knowledgeable lister who said that the cause of
my missing, spitting, bucking problem could very well be old gasoline. He
says modern gas loses its power very quickly. I am going to find out this
evening when I drain the tank and put in fresh gas. A lot of the gas in my
tank is old (last summer). He says Stabil doesn't help.

He also said I should try to find premium without ethanol. This is
increasingly hard to do these days. I wonder if other listers are concerned
about this, and take steps like timing, additives, a bit of racing gas, etc.

Thanks again, very knowledgeable lister!!!

Bud Pazur