Re: [Spridgets] FW: BE Fuse block replacement

To: <corvallis@peoplepc.com> <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FW: BE Fuse block replacement
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 21:31:58 -0400
Or they don't trip on a hot day and melt the wiring harness.

Don't ask.

Larry

On Sep 3, 2009, at 2:35 PM, <corvallis@peoplepc.com> <corvallis@peoplepc.com

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".