Re: [Spridgets] Weber Help

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Weber Help
From: "JLC" <breton48@live.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:08:06 -0600
Cap'n. Bob wrote:
...how about OER Japanese Webers with adjustable float level and accelerater
pump circuit a la Dr. Marty at.....

www.britshstarters.

------------------------------
Cap'n. Bob,

I was told the Japanese Weber style carbs come in 45 DCOE size, but not 40
DCOE, which I need (originals are Weber 40 DCOE 31). I cannot fit a single
45 as I cannot change the inlet manifold (it is part of the head casting on
the Lotus Twin Cam engine), and twin 45 carbs would be too much for the
engine.

By the way, Britishstarters.com have reduction gear starters at a very
reasonable price - I checked the price for the Lotus 7, and it is half what
I paid for a starter in my racing Bugeye back in 2001! I could not find a
link to carbs on that site though.

JLC