[Spridgets] Now what do I do?

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Now what do I do?
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:06:27 -0800 (PST)
OK, so the car is running now........I have no top......and it's constantly
raining.  I go out to the garage and stare at it looking for something to fix
and I can't find anything.  WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!  I still have a little
fine-tuning to do, but I'll leave that to the pro's.  For now, everything is
working.  I finally have the car road ready and now I can't drive it.  Talk
about torture.  What if I drove it fast enough in the rain that I don't get
wet?   Then there's those pesky red lights.... oh, the frustration!  Gotta
scrape together the cash to get the top in order.....fast!  Maybe I'll stand at
the off-ramp with my sign..."MG owner, need cash"