Re: [Spridgets] Now what do I do?

To: Charley Braum <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Now what do I do?
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:51:51 -0800 (PST)
So it's raining yesterday and I decide to pull of the front wheels to lower the
car..... I get interrupted by a broken garbage disposal, so the car waits for
today.  It's sunny and dry and the car is on jack-stands.  I busted a move and
got the shims in, threw the wheels on, and took the wife for a ride.  Still
runs a little rough, but it got us out in the chilly November air.  All things
in good time.  She's pretty excited to drive it, so there is some motivation
there to get the final details managed and into the family budget!