Re: [Spridgets] Now what do I do?

To: robertduquette@sympatico.ca, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Now what do I do?
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 17:09:51 -0800 (PST)
I like the way it sits now.  Much better.  About 1 inch lower in the front.
Only problem now is that the tires rub!   It never ends.  I'm thinking about
dropping the tire size down.  I have 185/75R13 tires on it now...... any
thoughts?  Think it would be odd to have the smaller size tires in the front?