Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Fw: does your garage look something like this?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Fw: does your garage look something like this?
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 01:21:45 +0000
I did think of that, but ... I think that may be harder to do than just
jacking up the back of the Sprite.  :)

My brother's first X1/9 was yellow like that one.

My son doesn't actually live in Ottawa.  He's in his last year of University
out of town.

It may be short on power, but it does sound great when you put pedal to
metal.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada