Re: [Spridgets] Pay-to-play

To: Spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pay-to-play
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 21:19:46 -0500
No, they charge you to enter PA from NJ. Trying to keep the riff raff out.

Larry

On Nov 30, 2009, at 5:25 PM, David Lieb wrote:

>> If you can't stand the high taxes in New Jersey you are free to move BUT
you
>> have to pay an EXIT tax, this is over and above any toll bridge just to
get
>> out.
>> Something like 2% of what you sold your property for.
>
> Yeah, I remember driving to the BABE Rally and figuring out that there
> was no toll to get into Jersey, but they did charge to leave Jersey...
> Cuz it's worth it!?
> David L

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a parked car.