Re: [Spridgets] My students high school project for the

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] My students high school project for the
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:17:21 -0500
Brad,
Good idea I will try that on mine as per the assignment if there is a
solution thy will need to find another problem.

Jim I'm not sure I understand that being a problem is the problem that it
can't locate the slot hole fast enough or doesn't line up properly?

Anyone else have this problem or is it a writer/small hand person's problem?
Lin