Re: [Spridgets] My students high school project for the

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] My students high school project for the
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:09:53 -0600
I didn't read the one post about the gas strut lift closely. But I
will tell you that the thought of the bonnet folding up, like the hood
of my GTO did, when the hinges got old and stiff, crossed my mind. Or
one more folks would recognize, the hoods on the 75 to 80 GMC and
Chebby trucks,that nice bend on both sides, from sticky hinges.
I can see that on one side of a Spridget, with a gas strut installed...

Brad

the above opinion is the SOLE opinion of Tequila Brad. Any use of this
opinion, without the expressed, paid consent of Tequila Brad will be
punishable by law. Violation is subject to prosecution and/or
dismemberment.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 7:27 AM, Sales at " Just Brits "
<sales@justbrits.com> wrote:
> << ...can't locate the slot hole fast enough >>
>
> Huh?? B You mean it MOVES ?? B It was installed/placed
> when the car was built. B I FAIL to understand the prob.
>
> << or doesn't line up properly? >>
>
> Well, I suppose of the rod is bent all to He|| ?? B But
> I would think THAT would show up like a sore thumb ??
>
> To me, it's part of the "character" of the cars. B Ya'll
> only talking about a TINY bonnet when compared to
> the Big Healey, huh Frank <VBG> !!
>
> Who's gonna design and install air-ride suspension and
> Power Steering ?? B Electric Hood lift?? B Auto boot
> lid open/close ??
>
> Geesh.
>
> Anybody put some rounds thru the year oldish .380
> Remington ???
>
> Ed

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad