Re: [Spridgets] Formula 1 returning to the US in 2012

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Formula 1 returning to the US in 2012
From: David Ambrose <stargazer1@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:19:14 -0700
On 5/26/2010 8:15 AM, Greg Gowins wrote:
> And in an unexpected location, Austin, Texas!  Apparently they are going to
> build a new facility to host the event.
>
> http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2010/5/10824.html

Folks in Austin are all abuzz about this. You know what I *don't* see?
Financing. I don't see anything about the site, or where the money to
build it is coming from.

That said, Austin is an excellent venue. I was there for SXSW in March,
and it's definitely a great place to visit.

Cheers,
Dave Ambrose

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75