Re: [Spridgets] Rossi

To: "LandSpeed List" <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rossi
From: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:51:09 -0500
Well a person could make a very long list of things the nobody "needs".
In my viewpoint if you want one and you aren't hurting anyone else with
it, then go ahead.  Why would a person want to deprive you of the
thing.  I mean who really "needs" football?  or golf?  or beer?  or
LBC's?  Certainly lots more people are harmed every year by football,
golf and beer than by legally owned suppressors.  I don't own one
because I have no interest in it, but I also don't play golf nor do I
pay much attention to football, but I don't begrudge the people who
enjoy those things.

I also find it unusual that in some European countries, where they have
strict controls on firearms, they let you have a suppressor if you want
one without making a big deal out of it.  Our country demonizes certain
objects and blows things all out of proportion, while overlooking things
that are truly harmful.

> All this being said, I can't imagine what kind of law-abiding citizen
> "needs" to have a silencer.  It seems to me that they should be illegal
> everywhere.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive