Re: [Spridgets] Rossi

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rossi
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 19:52:11 -0700
As mentioned to me as a "bone headed" thing to be doing. . .

At the time, watching the You Tube videos . I was curious too see if I could
make one work.

Now that it has been brought to my attention it was as bone headed as, "Hey,
I think I will mix up my own formula for C4 and see if it explodes."

Thanks,

Kirk

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 4:59 PM, derf <derf247@gmail.com> wrote:

> People make "Lead Dust Collectors" for pellet guns which are
> suppressors (as per ATF) that air gun people buy/sell "ignorantly".
> Gamo makes the Whisper, which is a pellet gun with a suppressor but
> the suppressor is permanently attached to the barrel and therefore
> legal.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive