Re: [Spridgets] A Bug-eye project??

To: "Alan Inglis"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A Bug-eye project??
From: an5.sprite@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 20:43:38 +0000
Very difficult to say. Does the local bugeye need anything? Is it a driver or
show quality? How much work will you do yourself? It is generally cheaper to
buy if you are paying someone to do the work.

If you can buy a newer parts car many parts are usable, though many are also
slightly different.

Good luck

Steve