Re: [Spridgets] gone

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] gone
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:39:49 +0000
I had peanut butter in that one.

I still didn't find the trap.  I did find some mouse tracks, if you know what
I mean.  So, hopefully it is just a mouse.  I put another trap in the same
place.  Maybe the mouse is making snowshoes for itself.
Rodents really freak me out when they get close to my cars.

From: tequila.brad@gmail.com

I had one in my shed (I'm an hour south of bjshov8) and it tripped my rat trap
three times. The last time, it barely snagged it's snout, and it was still
alive when I went out that morning. I had to get a powerful pellet gun to kill
it. It was easily 7" long, nose to rectum.

The best thing for baiting your trap, peanut butter. It will get down in that
little curl, and the rodents love it so much, they will lick and lick, trying
to get the last morsel, until they trip it.

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>