Re: [Spridgets] Taxes was Parking tickets

To: spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Taxes was Parking tickets
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 11:07:54 -0600
I disagree, that is an indication that bean counters don't take
experience into account.  Here, all of the experienced teachers are
leaving and the treatment of teachers is so bad that new ones usually
don't stay more than a few years or so.  In Shreveport Louisiana the
School Board hired a group of Philippine teachers that had NO State
certification solely based on how much it would cost to pay them..
idiots.

Lester