Re: [Spridgets] Taxes was Parking tickets

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Taxes was Parking tickets
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 17:12:38 +0000
It is way beyond my patience today to figure it out, but I did quick google
searches for "u.s. income tax" and for "total u.s. income" before that earlier
message and found some web pages with lots and lots of statistics and charts.
Anyone with a real interest could find those articles and study them.  They
have a lot of statistics by household income, by race, etc.  If someone here
figures it out I would like to know.

(I'm not saying I'm right or wrong, and what I posted earlier was strictly my
opinion.)

> I could be wrong ( yet again ), but I would bet that it is the middle class
> that pays the bulk of the taxes.
>

> >  I think despite the publicity about "tax breaks for the rich" and so forth,
> they still pay the bulk of the taxes in the U.S.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums