Re: [Spridgets] Sad News...

To: "Jim F." <jimndi@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sad News...
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:47:02 -0400
List,
I sent emails of dear Frank's passing out to Basil of British Car Forums,
and Dan of Spritespot as I could not post it. I'm not sure if there were
other forums he belonged to.

My principal was so sweet today, he told me to go home because I was so
upset. But I need to be here at school to help the kids with their robot.
I'm sure Frank would want me to be "Working" as he never stopped.

God Bless You Frank "SpriteNut",
Linda