Re: [Spridgets] Sad News...

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sad News...
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 12:16:23 +0000 (UTC)
I am so sorry to hear this and very shocked.B  Frank loved life and his
Sprites and was both a wonderful guy and willing resource to all that he
met.B  He will be missed.B  I've never met a guy who had so much fun playing
with any focus of interest than Frank playing with his Sprites.

--David C.
THE SENILITY PRAYER : B Grant me the senility to forget the people
B I never liked anyway,
B The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
B The eyesight to tell the difference.