Re: [Spridgets] brakes*

To: lindalnhvt@nhvt.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] brakes*
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 21:15:26 +0000 (UTC)
EZ Bleed feeds brake fluid into the system by air pressure doesn't it?B  I
like that system as opposed to the Mighty Vac type of system that sucks the
fluid through.B  I bought a Mighty Vac and could never totally get the air
bubbles out of the lines.B  Not worth a crap.

--David C.
"Those who can, teach. Those who cannot pass laws about teaching."