Re: [Spridgets] Question for the group

To: Herbert Miller <hgmiller3@qwest.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Question for the group
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 16:07:43 -0500
> The question is should I keep the old parts so someone could refit to
> achieve originality? Do people actually that? Do these parts have any value?

Ten years ago it was simple.. Try to find someone foolish enough to
give you $20 for the lot of it or else toss it. As the supply of nice
Bugeyes (and other Spridgets) dwindles, it becomes more important to
keep things reversible. If you have space to keep them, do so. Or else
toss them and make everyone else's parts more valuable.
David L

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive