[Spridgets] Question for the group

Subject: [Spridgets] Question for the group
From: dlancer7676 at comcast.net (dlancer7676 at comcast.net)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 22:35:24 +0000 (UTC)
Well Herb, they ain't makin' any of that stuff any more, at least with some
semblance of quality.B  Junking it would be something akin to killing a
specimen of an endagered species.B  Value?B  Yeah, whatever someone would pay
for them.B B  You could put them on Ebay to see whether there is anyone out
there who needs this stuff.

--David C.
"Those who can, teach. Those who cannot pass laws about teaching."