Re: [Spridgets] Question for the group

To: Herbert Miller <hgmiller3@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Question for the group
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 15:42:44 -0700
Herb,

I say yes, keep it and if you ever sell the car these original parts should
go with it in the sale.  And yes people do restore Bugeye's using original
equipment.  My original smoothcase is being rebuilt with NOS ribcase parts,
my 948 is being upgraded to a 998, and while not a tricked out 1275 will
perform adequately, and still look like the day it rolled out of the
factory.

These parts have some value, or as David L. wrote either find room for them
or get rid of them make all of my spares more valuable.  Of course I'd be
willing to take this stuff off your hands for the price of shipping ;-)

Cheers,

Curt :{)