[Spridgets] UPDATE axle or pinion problems?

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] UPDATE axle or pinion problems?
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:43:59 -0500
Well, thanks everyone for the tips.  It wasn't even beer worthy to get them
out.  I had no idea that is what hold these things in.

However, looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me this weekend.

http://www.elmbrookcomputers.com/images/P7290057.JPG
http://www.elmbrookcomputers.com/images/P7290056.JPG
http://www.elmbrookcomputers.com/images/P7290055.JPG

I do have a spare (as shown) but looks like I'll be having some quality time
on the wire wheel with it as well.

The other side looks fine fortunately except for some metal shavings
sticking to it.

So-since I have to crack the pumpkin open anyway, should I drive the piece
out towards the wheel or in towards the middle?

Anything else I should do since I'm there?  I did a full brake replacement
back there 2 years ago including the hoses, so I think I'm good there.

Thanks
Chris

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75