[Spridgets] Thinking about buying another car

Subject: [Spridgets] Thinking about buying another car
From: dlh2001 at comcast.net (Dean Hedin)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:45:29 -0400
Do it in a Spridget...or perhaps are you on the wrong email list?

Cruise control? A/C?  What are you talking about?  It's called your foot and
the top down.

You already have stated your willing "drive till it breaks down".
So I ask "Is this going to be the adventure of your life or not?"

FWIW, I plan something similar.  I've been tweeking my Bugeye and I now
think it is ready for the long haul.