Re: [Spridgets] Death and taxes

To: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Death and taxes
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:17:43 -0800
"Vulture" . .sums it up accurately. . .

My wife is going through what sounds like a similar thing with the recent
death of her mother in Tuscon (we live in Nor Cal). .  and of course there
is one family member who is throwing a wrench into things as effectively as
she possibly can.  Interesting how people change when there is real estate
or money involved.