Re: [Spridgets] Perhaps in your spares bin

To: Tim Collins <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Perhaps in your spares bin
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 08:53:34 -0600
Ok, some of you who know me, know I have a strange sense of humor. I grew
up in the 70's, on a diet of Cheech and Chong, Monty Python's Flying
Circus, and the Original Saturday Night Live, the ones with Grog and Skred
(Jim Hensons Muppets).
Lately, my student workers turned me on to a program called The Boondocks.
I have a Honda Ruckus 50cc scooter that I use for the long block and a half
ride to work. Ed, it is closer than when I worked at the cabinet factory.
Anyway, I had a sticker made to cover where the Honda logo was, and it is
now an "Uncle" Ruckus. In homage to one of the funny characters on The
Boondocks. If you are NOT a fan of political correctness, look up Uncle
Ruckus on youtube.
Anyway, Uncle Ruckus has one eye, frozen completely open, the other is
normal. I want to achieve the same look on my scooter, as it has two
headlights side by side. One will be completely exposed, with one having an
"eyelid".
That is why I need only one......

Remember, if you look up Uncle Ruckus, I WARNED YOU!!!

Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/