[Spridgets] Getting the Bugeye VIN

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Getting the Bugeye VIN
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 07:27:44 -0800
If I don't have any number plates on the car I can get close with the body
number but apparently that one isn't recorded so it can't be cross
referenced to the VIN.
The only hope to actually ID this car in that case would be cleaning the
floor pan on the passenger side and finding the number there.
If that doesn't work then?
Where does one theoretically get numbers from scrapped Bugeye's?

Rick B.