Re: [Spridgets] Parts Washer Question....

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>,Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Parts Washer Question....
From: Tim Collins <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:07:37 -0500
Well, I got in all kinds of trouble yesterday when I used some S. G.
to clean the kitchen counter top while my wife was out for a walk.
Some people don't mind the smell of S.G. But, my retired Kindergarten
teacher wife equates the smell with the "kitty litter" vomit clean up
stuff they used at school.

Look the tank over. Find anything that kero might damage? No, then go
for it. Live dangerously.

>What is the collective wisdom on this?  Green or not Green....?   Should I
>check with the White House?

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/sets/

spridgets@autox.team.net