Re: [Spridgets] Parts Washer Question....

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Parts Washer Question....
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 11:10:22 -0500
Jim,
Yes great info I'm glad you'll go with switching over to kerosene
being you'll never get the job done any other way. Hope that Chinese
crap hold up at least to get the job done, I suspect all the paint
will come off too as my Horrible Freight welding cart paint came off
in one year. Frank is still laughing as we speak........I can hear
him.
Lin

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/grunthaner@gmail.com