Re: [Spridgets] Oil Pressure vs Quantity

To: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>, Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Oil Pressure vs Quantity
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 16:29:35 -0700
Cc: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The rocker shaft is another source of loss of oil pressure due to wear.
Mike
MacLean

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:40 PM, Kirk Hargreaves
<khargreaves2@gmail.com> wrote:

>It was the water hose illustration
that allowed me to understand the principle.
>And I have built a few
engines (small blocks) over the years.  I should have been able to understand
this.

>Thanks again,
>

>Kirk
>

>On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 3:37
PM, Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks all . .  that
did it . . got it through my thick skull (for the first time).

>>Thanks
so much for the education . . much appreciated.

>>Kirk
>>59 1275
keeping oil pressure after ten years on an engine rebuild, daily driving.