[Spridgets] Suspension Reassembly

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Suspension Reassembly
From: "bmwwxman . via Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 11:58:56 -0600

--089e01183c36b13243050d69a88e

Getting ready to start reassembling front and rear suspension on my 1968
MKIII Midget. While I thought I had labeled everything well during
disassembly a few years ago, I find I have a lot of confusion over where
parts go and which parts are "handed".

Does anyone have a good exploded diagram they could email to me?  The
Haynes manual I have is not a lot of help and I'm unsure where I need to
place (and/or replace) washers, spacers, shims, seals...etc. and what
various torques and gaps should be. Failing a good diagram maybe a picture
or two of the proper assembly?

Thanks in advance,
--
Cheers!!
Jim

--089e01183c36b13243050d69a88e

ion on my 1968 MKIII Midget. While I thought I had labeled everything well =
during disassembly a few years ago, I find I have a lot of confusion over w=
div>Does anyone have a good exploded diagram they could email to me?=C2=A0 =
The Haynes manual I have is not a lot of help and I&#39;m unsure where I ne=
ed to place (and/or replace) washers, spacers, shims, seals...etc. and what=
 various torques and gaps should be. Failing a good diagram maybe a picture=
div>

--089e01183c36b13243050d69a88e--

--===============3994856788865269677==

spridgets@autox.team.net