Re: Air Cleaner Question

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air Cleaner Question
From: lrw@aop.com (LARRY WRIGHT)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 96 07:00 EDT

and Gary wrote:
>Its oval, about 16 inches by 8 inches, stamped steel.  Top and bottom
>sections are held apart by the paper filter element thats about 1.5 inches
>tall.  Originally they were painted hammertone silver.

   Not that one would be a common swap-meet find, but the
LAT2 optional air cleaner had a chromed top half (top only);
otherwise appearance is as above. I came close to painting
mine over with the hammertone paint before I found this out.
I'm not sure on how to tell a LAT2 from a normal Tiger unit
that has been chromed.

Larry Wright, Maryland     "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R     1964 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1
1992 Toyota pick-up (who cares)
ph 301.386.7979                      fax 301.386.5333