small world

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: small world
From: "DAN DOORNBOS, ETCH ENGINEERING 505-893-6149 PG 0104" <DDOORNBOS@rr5.rr.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 96 13:37:34 PDT
From:   HERMES::"MAILER-DAEMON" "Mail Delivery Subsystem" 17-MAY-1996
14:37:52.58

I just found I had something in common with a co-worker of mine.  He was coming
by and noticed the pictures of the Tigers in my cube that I had pulled off the
web page.  Well as it turns out he had a MII and his wife had a MI.  He sold
them long ago, too bad huh?

Well in the few min we had to talk today he also metioned that he helped
start a Tiger club in the bay area around 20 years ago.  He also thinks he
was the first president.  It sounded like all this happened about 20 years
back, and he didn't have time to really search his memory for the exact info,
but thinks the club was STOA.

Anyone remember Mike Rogers?  Says the same guy he sold his car to still ownes
it and still lives in the bay area.  What a small world, I'll forward any
messages I receive to Mike, (I would publish his address but I don't have his
permission).

What a small world.
dan