Re: Think you're having a bad day?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Think you're having a bad day?
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 22 May 96 12:23:18 -0600

Have we been had, or is this becoming one of those "urban legends"?  I heard
almost this same story on a morning radio show a couple weeks back, except it
was set in southern France, and the aircraft was one of those amphibians
(Canadair?) with a scoop in the bottom to fill the tanks while doing "touch and
go" landings.

Stu