Re: Think you're having a bad day?

To: owner-tigers@triumph.cs.utah.edu, p21988@gegpo8.geg.mot.com
Subject: Re: Think you're having a bad day?
From: JEFF_CARTER@hp-cupertino-om5.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 22 May 96 14:28:52 -0600
     Hmmm, just how much can you beleive on the internet?  Here's a similar
     story that came my way about a month ago.  Coincidence?  Go figure!

     "Response to a wildfire on the south of France's Cote d'Azur was
     billed as
     a marvel of modern of modern fire-fighting technology. Two
     specially-built flying boats zoomed in, skimmed the waters of the
     Mediterranean, scooping vast amounts of water into their belly tanks,
     and then dropped the water on the hillside fire. All was jolly and the
     wine flowed freely until a body was found in the ashes.

     "The coroner found that the gentleman had apparently fallen from a
     great
     height, suffering serious injuries before being burned to death. The
     report further noted that the victim was wearing a bathing suit,
     snorkel, and swim fins."