Re: Grasping for a thread/Upper grill finisher

To: marrone@wco.com (Frank Marrone)
Subject: Re: Grasping for a thread/Upper grill finisher
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 96 15:39:54 PDT
> Has anybody else have experience in this area?  Is it common to have to
> "adjust" new finishers or should they just fit right out of the box?
> Anybody want to loan me a never bent MKI Tiger for a few weeks so we can see
> what one is really supposed to look like?
>

> Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116

A couple of years ago I had a conversion with a guy who had restored an
E-Type Jag.  He told me about several OEM trim pieces he had bought that
wouldn't fit the body until he had bent them a bit.  When took a looked
at what was left of the original factory pieces he discovered that they
all had the same bends in them.

Roland