RE: New Thread (was REALLY, REALLY SMALL...)

To: "'lrw@aop.com'" <lrw@aop.com>,
Subject: RE: New Thread (was REALLY, REALLY SMALL...)
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 02:07:46 -0700
        The Ultimate AutoCross car would be a stiffened Alpine powered by the
very light Buick (Rover) 215 V-8...It's very light, about the same
weight as the Alpine engine, and with some aftermarket goodies, capable
of over 400 HP, but easily built to be very reliable at around 300 HP,
and with the right parts, very High RPM in the 9,000 range !!!  This has
been a popular engine swap in England, and I have been trying to get
some literature on it.  I have the engine, and am working on getting the
car...ooooo Boy, will it be fast!

Rich