RE: Re[2]: New Thread (was REALLY, REALLY SMALL...)

To: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Re[2]: New Thread (was REALLY, REALLY SMALL...)
From: marrone@wco.com (Frank Marrone)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 07:57:45 -0700 (PDT)
>the Alpine would pass it by in top speed due to the Higher Revs of the
>215 at 9,500 max RPM (Built for racing using the boat racers specs.
>They turn them 9,000 all season long and 9,500 during the finals at each
>event.!!!).

Well, the 289 can easily be built to withstand plenty of 7000 RPM excursions
and for a bit of extra coin (but not that much) you could come close to the
9000RPM you're claiming for the 215.

Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com        1966 LTD
                       Series I Alpine  (2.3L powered by Ford)
                       Yamaha Seca 900