RE: Re[2]: New Thread (was REALLY, REALLY SMALL...)

To: "'lrw@aop.com'" <lrw@aop.com>,
Subject: RE: Re[2]: New Thread (was REALLY, REALLY SMALL...)
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 02:47:32 -0700
        What you are saying is true.  The Olds F-85 engine is different
although based on the same design.  It did have one extra head bolt per
cylinder due to the added combustion preasures from the Turbo that the
Jet Fire F-85 used.  The Buick and the Pontiac wer the same engine.
There were far more of the Buick engines built then the Olds, and the
Olds died, when Only the Buick casting and toolings were sold to British
Layland.

Rich.