Renewed Faith

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Renewed Faith
From: Rick Fedorchak <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 13:19:58 -0400
........and I thought I was in the minority.........

It's encouraging to see all the postings on this list that are  in support
of quality, affordable,  reproduction parts.

No offense intended to anybody.  But I haven't seen what I consider to be
any VALID arguments against producing quality , accurate reproductions.  The
arguments I _do_ see always center around the $$ value of items ( or entire
cars for that matter ).

 Hey, I'm a nice guy, but I'm not gonna nix making a AFFORDABLE  repop part
just so someone who has one or two originals can be assured of getting top
dollar in case their financial situation dictates that  they need to
 unload 'em.

There are enough "outside influences" that complicate the old car hobby, gas
prices and quality, emissions standards, "crushing for credits", etc. etc.
Lets do what we can to  keep the hobby fun...... and affordable.

                                                    Rick Fedorchak